MaxxOne Elite FeverDetect™ Wrist Fever Screening DeviceM1P-HS1WD
Please login in to see prices
This MaxxOne Elite FeverDetect™ Wrist Fever Screening Device allows users to measure their body temperature by hovering their wrist close to the sensor.
The on-device monitor reads the temperature and displays it in real-time with visible warning when abnormal body temperature is detected.
With a no-contact system, you can ensure no cross-infection when detecting body temperatures - perfect for entry and exit points to buildings and areas of dense population.
Unit comes with a stainless steel bracket and pole mount with two adjustable heights.
- Measurement Area Wrist
- Measurement Range 30°C to 45°C
- Precision 0.1°C
- Measurement Deviation ≤±0.3°C
- Measurement Distance 1cm to 3cm
- Display 7” Touch Screen
- Screen Size 31.55 inch
- Alarm Mode Sound Alarm
- Counting Alarm Count, Normal Count (resettable)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Supply DC 12V±25% input
- Temperature measurement module: 137.5mm (L) × 68.0mm (W) × 360.8mm (H)
- Bracket: 60mm (diameter) x 680mm (height)
- Pole: 38mm (diameter) x (250mm/500mm) (height)
- Operating Temperature 15°C to 30°C
- Operating Humidity <95%, non-condensing