Bosch Blue Line Gen2 Pet Friendly PIR Motion Detector (White)BHISC-BPR2-WP12
Please login in to see prices
The Bosch (ISC-BPR2-WP12) Blue Line Gen2 is a PET friendly PIR motion detector designed for use on most wired type intruder alarm systems.
The Blue Line Gen2 PIR Motion Detector uses two Fresnel lenses designed to produce sharply- focused images throughout the field of view providing superior response to intruders.
Easy to install with flexible mounting options that provide state-of-the-art detection. The pet‑friendly generates alarm signals for human intruders without generating false alarm signals for pets
- Current (standby/alarm)10 mA at 12 VDC
- Voltage (operating)9 VDC to 15 VDC
- Environment Complies with EN50130-5 Class II
- Pet Immunity 1 One or two pets up to 20 kg (45 lb) or numerous rodents
- Relative Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing
- Temperature (operating)-30°C to +55°C (-20°F to +130°F)
- Dimensions 105mm x 61mm x 44mm
- Material High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: 50 kHz to 2 GHz at field strengths less than 30 V/m
- Relay ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W, <20 closed="" li="">
- Tamper ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W connect tamper circuit to 24-hour protection circuit