Ajax Wireless Starter Kit 3 Cam Plus (House)23332.69.WH1
Please login in to see prices
This wireless Ajax starter kit is the perfect solution to providing all-round security for a house environment.
The Hub 2 Plus can support up to 200 extra devices so can cover a home of almost any size.
It features KeyPad - a wireless arming station for easy-to-use_code or fob-operated arming and disarming of the system.
- Ajax Hub 2 Plus (Control Panel)
- 2x MotionCam (Wireless Camera PIR Sensor)
- DoorProtect (Wireless Door Contact)
- KeyPad (Wireless Arming Station)
- StreetSiren (External Siren)
- HomeSiren (Internal Siren)
- The radio channel central unit with Dual GSM_WiFi and Ethernet modules
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub - 200
- Maximum number of users - 200
- Security system control panel with four in-built channels for external communication and support of detectors with photo cameras
- 200 connected devices
- 100 connected cameras and DVRs
- 50 rooms
- 25 security groups
- 5 connected ReX
- 64 scenarios
- Apps: iOS 9.1 and later_Android 4.4 and later
- Communication channels: 2 SIM_2G_3G_LTE_WiFi & Ethernet
- Alarm signals: Delivery time; 0.15 sec_Notification types; SMS_call_push notif
- Signal Switch: Instant
- Switch between SIM: 4 minutes
- OS: Malevich
- Power Supply: 110V-240V from mains
- Operating temperature range from -10°С to +40°С
- Permissible humidity up to 75%
- Anti sabotage
- Jamming detection
- Tamper resistant
- Remote setting and testing
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 351 g
- Certification: Grade 2_CE
Ajax is a wireless home and business security system. It provides intruder_fire and leakage detection_IP camera connectivity and the ability to turn on home appliances remotely with a few taps on a smartphone.
It has an average installation time of under 30 minutes (based on a 9-device system). It is also rated Grade II Security (EN50131) and has a Fire Safety (EN14604) certification.
There's a reason this system is multi-award winning and has over 200,000 users in over 90 countries.