Ajax Wireless Starter Kit 2 Cam Plus (Apartment)
Please login in to see prices
This wireless Ajax starter kit is the perfect solution to providing all-round security for an apartment environment.
The Hub 2 Plus can support up to 200 extra devices so can cover an apartment of almost any size.
It features 2 SpaceControl keyfobs for easy-to-use arming and disarming of the system, plus a built-in panic button.
- Ajax Hub 2 Plus (Control Panel)
- 2x MotionCam (Wireless Camera PIR Sensor)
- DoorProtect (Wireless Door Contact)
- 2x SpaceControl (KeyFobs with Built-in Panic Button)
- HomeSiren (Internal Siren)
- The radio channel central unit with ual GSM, WiFi and Ethernet modules
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub - 200
- Maximum number of users - 200
- Security system control panel with four in-built channels for external communication and support of detectors with photo cameras
- 200 connected devices
- 100 connected cameras and DVRs
- 50 rooms
- 25 security groups
- 5 connected ReX
- 64 scenarios
- Apps: iOS 9.1 and later, Android 4.4 and later
- Communication channels: 2 SIM, 2G, 3G, LTE, WiFi & Ethernet
- Alarm signals: Delivery time; 0.15 sec, Notification types; SMS, call, push notif
- Signal Switch: Instant
- Switch between SIM: 4 minutes
- OS: Malevich
- Power Supply: 110V-240V from mains
- Operating temperature range from -10°С to +40°С
- Permissible humidity up to 75%
- Anti sabotage
- Jamming detection
- Tamper resistant
- Remote setting and testing
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 351 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE
Ajax is a wireless home and business security system. It provides intruder, fire and leakage detection, IP camera connectivity and the ability to turn on home appliances remotely with a few taps on a smartphone.
It has an average installation time of under 30 minutes (based on a 9-device system). It is also rated Grade II Security (EN50131) and has a Fire Safety (EN14604) certification.
There's a reason this system is multi-award winning and has over 200,000 users in over 90 countries.